Hey, you never know when something like this might come in handy. I know it will for me!
Keep your specs in tip-top shape by following these simple guidelines:
- Keep your glasses in a case when they are not being worn.
- Clean the lenses regularly using one of the following:
- Pre-moistened towelettes.
- Spray cleaner with a microfiber cloth.
- Spray cleaner with disposable towels.
- Put glasses loosely in bag or briefcase.
- Place glasses lenses-down on any surface.
- Clean your lenses with any of the following:
- Clothing, which can be abrasive or hold dust.
- Glass cleaners, which can damage coatings on non-glass lenses.
- Alcohol, which can damage coatings with long-term use.
- Dish soaps, which are often “extra strength” and can slowly disintegrate lens coatings.
- Tissue or paper products, which can grind dust and paper fibers into lenses.